ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
Life is busy and it is easy to lose track of what is important during the chaos of juggling the roles of manager, spouse, parent, and community member. A personal strategic plan can help keep your life in balance and keep you focused on what is truly important to you.
What we'll cover:
- What are the components of a personal strategic plan?
- How can developing a personal strategic plan make me more successful?
- What are tools to accomplish the goals of a strategic plan?
We'll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 5 (Personal Resiliency and Development) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Preferred browsers for accessing the webinar: Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Can't Attend? Register and get an automatic email notice when the recording is available.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- Oct 22, 2020 - Oct 22, 2020
- 01:30 pm 03:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 10/20/2020
- Member Price:$0.00