This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar presents strategies for connecting with hard-to-reach residents.
Community surveys are a great way to inform policy decisions that will impact all residents, so it's important for your data to accurately reflect your jurisdiction's population. However, traditional engagement strategies often fail to include populations such as low-income residents and underrepresented racial and ethnic minorities. As these groups are often the most in need of local government services, it's crucial that their voices are heard in the survey results.
During this session you will discuss:
- Strategies for increasing survey response rates
- Alternative methods for collecting information from hard-to-reach residents
- How to leverage partnerships to connect with underrepresented groups
- Survey methods and analysis techniques that account for demographic differences
- Michelle Kobayashi, vice president, National Research Center, Inc.
- April 03, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/04/2019
- Member Price:$149.00