This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar provides tools and strategies to help you provide your residents great customer service.
While providing good customer service is a necessity for most businesses, it is equally if not more essential in the public sector, where a single negative interaction with a local government employee or department can tarnish a community member's view of their jurisdiction as a whole. As such, it's crucial that your employees understand its importance and exhibit a high level of customer service acumen.
Join ICMA's Senior Technical Specialist Cory Fleming and 311 advocate James Sullivan, as they delve into the theory and practice behind providing a great customer experience for your community.
During this session, you will discuss:
- The key differences between private and public sector customer service
- The science behind the customer experience
- How to use technology to improve your jurisdiction's services
- How to foster a customer-oriented mindset in your organizational culture
- Cory Fleming, senior technical specialist, ICMA
- James Sullivan, public sector consultant, 311 advocate
- July 23, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 07/24/2019
- Member Price:$149.00