This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar provides insight on how to attract new businesses to your city.
It’s no secret that data and analytics play an integral role in business recruitment and retention for your community. It’s equally important for local leaders to understand the need for boots on the ground in their communities, in order to both fully understand the commercial real estate landscape and to work with local retail development and brokerage professionals. Finding the right balance of these components is truly the key to success for making your jurisdiction an appealing location for new businesses.
Join Lacy Beasley, President of Retail Strategies, as she discusses:
- What data points businesses really need to see about your community
- The local and regional players that help support development initiatives
- Case studies on business recruitment from Clearlake, California
- Lacy Beasley, President, Retail Strategies
This webinar will cover the following Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership: (2) Community Engagement; (7) Strategic Planning; (9) Community and Resident Service; (9) Financial Management and Budgeting.
- Feb 18, 2020 - Feb 18, 2020
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 02/19/2020
- Member Price:$149.00