VOLUNTEER AND CONNECT
- Volunteer — Volunteer with any of our task force or committees at any time and learn how you can assist with specific opportunities on a project-to-project basis.
- Collaborate — Build your network on ICMA's online member community by completing your profile, inviting other members to join your network, and joining groups which are of interest to you.
- Become a presenter — Respond to the ICMA Annual Conference Call for Speakers in April.
- Leadership Matters — Submit an article idea for ICMA's premium, members-only newsletter, which features practical advice and how-to articles from association professionals and experts like you. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PM Magazine — Become a part of the Writers Resource Pool or submit ideas for future articles in PM Magazine, ICMA's magazine. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Share your story on the ICMA blog— Share your story about what your organization is doing (in about 500-words) or contribute a short blog post about local government issues related to leadership, management, and more. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICMA University Calendar — Visit ICMA's leadership and professional development calendar to register for the program that is right for you.
- ICMA Webinars Online — Check out an array of association education programs available from the convenience of your computer.
- Free Member Only Resources - check out our growing list of resources for members only.
- The Center for State and Local Government – Learn about legislative activities and become a local government advocate.
- Influence your peers - How has ICMA membership benefited you? Share your story with colleagues! Send us your testimonial.
- Recruit a member– Help grow and support the association community while letting your colleagues know about the great resources ICMA has to offer.
- Invest – Contribute to the future of local government management by supporting the Future of Professional.
- Advertising & Exhibiting – Find out all the ways you can increase your visibility and your organization's business though advertising, exhibiting with ICMA. Contact Erin Carr at email@example.com or 202-962-3697
- Strategic Partnership Program– Gain even more exposure and support the industry by becoming a sponsor at one of the levels of partnership; Strategic Partner, Communications Partner, Coaching Program Sponsor, or Event Partner.
|Member & Customer Support|
202-962-3680 (in Washington DC)