ICMA West Coast
Since 1990, ICMA has had dedicated staff presence with a Western U.S. Director in the West Coast Region. In April 2011, Kevin Duggan, retired city manager of Mountain View, began his tenure as ICMA West Coast Regional Director. Please contact Kevin with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding ICMA and its support of the West Coast Region. Additional contacts and staff ressources are listed below.
Kevin C. Duggan, ICMA West Coast Regional Director; firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, California has five ICMA Liaisons and one ICMA West Coast Regional Vice-President who serves as ICMA Board Liaison.
- Frank Benest, ICMA ICMA Liaison (Next Generation Initiatives); email@example.com
- Pam Easter, ICMA Liaison, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Garvey, ICMA Liaison (Northern California); email@example.com
- Jan Perkins, ICMA Liaison (Southern California and Women Leading Government); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Mora, ICMA Liaison (MMANC/SC); email@example.com
- Greg Hermann, Assistant to the City Manager, San Luis Obispo, California; firstname.lastname@example.org
ICMA West Coast REGIONAL Vice President:
- Bruce Channing, City Manager, Laguna Hills, California; ICMA Board Liaison to Cal-ICMA; email@example.com
ICMA Headquarters Staff:
Robert C. Donnan
Assistant Program Manager