Apply by May 11
The Cal-ICMA 2018 ICMA Annual Conference Scholarship includes complimentary conference registration as well as a travel stipend to cover some of the lodging and transportation expenses related to attendance at the conference. The 2018 ICMA Annual Conference will be held September 23-26, in Baltimore, Maryland. The travel stipend will be provided on a reimbursable basis upon submittal of receipts for actual expenses paid.
- 1st Place Winner: Complimentary Conference Registration plus $1,000 travel stipend
- 2nd Place Winner: Complimentary Conference Registration plus $700 travel stipend
- 3rd Place Winner: Complimentary Conference Registration plus $300 travel stipend
Receipts must be submitted to Cal-ICMA to receive reimbursement toward the travel stipend. For more information about the 2018 ICMA Annual Conference click here.
Questions regarding the Scholarship please contact Peter Ibrahim at email@example.com.
Selected Winners will be required to:
- Commit to attend a majority of the 2018 ICMA Annual Conference
- Post 2-3 social media posts during the event about their experience using the ICMA Conference hashtag and mentioning the Cal-ICMA Twitter handle in their posts (@Cal_ICMA)
- Write a brief blog post for the Cal-ICMA Newsletter regarding their experience at the event (due in mid October 2018)
- Participate on the Cal-ICMA Scholarship Committee to help pick the next scholarship winner
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be a first time attendee residing in California and a current member of ICMA.
Online Application - Submit by May 11, 2018
Everything you need to know is available here on the online application page.