This FREE app, sponsored by BoardDocs, gives you access to the conference schedule, speaker information, floor plans, exhibitor details, conference session evaluations, as well as tools to connect with other attendees.
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP NOW!
The application is designed to work with your iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and other Mobile Web devices.
- Locate and download the app in your app store by searching for "ICMA 2017 Annual Conference" or plug www.tripbuilder.com/apps/icma2017 into your device's browser.
- Once installed, log in with the email address (UserName) and password you use to access icma.org. If you do not have an account with icma.org, create a new account to access the app.
- Periodically click on the refresh button in the upper-right of the main page to upload any changes that are made on the website.
- Questions? Visit our Mobile App FAQ.
- If you have any difficulties in installing or using the app, please send an email to the developer support line at email@example.com.
Use the conference mobile app to:
- Build your personal daily schedule - Plan your day by selecting sessions from the schedule, or events in the exhibit hall.
- Receive reminders and updates - Keep an eye on your home screen to see important messages, upcoming events, or notifications about sessions that are about to start.
- Engage and network - Read more about speakers and exhibitors, share information about the conference via Twitter, or Facebook, and more!
- Find what you are looking for - Use the search, filters, and floor plans to find sessions, speakers, attendees and exhibitors more easily.
- Personalize the event program - Select sessions, attendees, and exhibitors to create your favorites in the MyConference to create a quick reference to your schedule, contacts, booths, and Boston activities.
- Take notes - Make the most of your app and take notes about sessions, speakers, and exhibitors right in their profile. At the end of the event, you can easily export all notes and starred items via email.
- Complete session evalutions - Use the session survey tool to share your thoughts about the session.
Conference app tips:
- Explore everything the app has to offer - simply try out all the buttons to see what they do.
- Use filters to only see items that are pertinent to you. Be sure to turn the filter back off in order to view the full conference schedule.
- Check the visual schedule for empty timeblocks to maximize your time at your event.
- Take notes on any item and export all notes in an email after the event.
- Sync the app periodically to receive the most up to date information, handouts and attendee list.
Questions? Visit our Mobile App FAQ.
Conference app presented by