Registration Information: Special offering is $99 (2011 rate)
Building Your Leadership Skill Set Though the Art and Practice of Leadership
A special ICMA University leadership program that offers early career professionals and emerging leaders a way to build their leadership skill set though the art and practice of leadership.
ICMA University workshops are being presented as a special offering to early career professionals and emerging leaders, preceding the ICMA Regional Summits that are scheduled for March, April, and May in the Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Mountain Plains, and West Coast regions. Managers, are encouraged to invite early career professionals and emerging leaders to attend this leadership institute.
Who Should Attend
- Assistant Managers
- Those beginning their career path in local government
- Managers, you are encouraged to invite early career professionals and emerging leaders to attend this leadership institute.
- Wednesday, 1:30-5:00 PM - ICMA University Workshop: Foundational Skills: Moving from Employee to Supervisor and Leadership
- Thursday: Conversation with Bob O'Neill, executive director, ICMA
- Thursday: Work session with ICMA-RC: How to Make Your Money "Lean In" - Join the conversation with ICMA-RC professionals about how to make smart financial decisions now that will let you Lean In.
An Emerging Professionals Leadership Institute precedes each of the ICMA Regional Summits.
Reserve Early! Rooms are limited. If you need help finding accommodations, contact Felicia Littky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Opens in December
This Institute is made possible through generous support from our partner, ICMA-RC