ICMA University is committed to providing the professional development support you need in your local government career. The ICMA University curriculum includes programs and resources offered by ICMA, universities, institutes of government, state and regional associations, national organizations, and other providers of training for local government managers and staff. Whatever your experience level—whether you’re fresh out of graduate school or a seasoned manager—ICMA University offers a range of career development options for you to consider:
1. Young Professionals Leadership Institutes: Managers are encouraged to invite young professionals to attend this leadership institute.
2. Mid Career Managers Institute: Register by February 14, 2013 to receive a $100 discount off the program fee. The MCMI class of 2013-14 will be announced in late February.
3. ICMA Gettysburg Institute, May 8-10, 2013
ICMA received more than 30 applications by the January 4 earlybird deadline, so registration is now closed, and a selection process is under way. If you would like to be added to a wait list, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ICMA Senior Executive Leadership Institute “Super Session,” May 4-11, 2013
Registration deadline: January 31.
5. Emerging Leaders Development Program
Registration deadline March 30.
6. ICMA 99th Annual Conference, September 22-25
7. ICMA Regional Summits
No matter what position you hold, ICMA university offers leadership development programs that will enhance your leadership abilities and expand your knowledge of the profession. For more information visit icma.org/icmau.