The #LocalGov Technology Alliance is an Esri-ICMA initiative to explore the world of big data, open data, apps and dashboards, and what it all means for local governments.
Local government managers need to know what questions to ask about data and information, and how they can best take advantage of the efficiencies new technology affords their efforts to deliver high quality service to residents.
Here you'll find resources to help you navigate the complex world of technology .
- Esri -ICMA Local Government Executive White Boarding Exercise, April 24, 2014
- Web page that affords ICMA members exclusive access to a local government app exchange site.
- Education program with Code for America to help inform local government managers on the use of apps for the community.
- Hackathon to be held September 13-14, 2014, in Charlotte in conjunction with the ICMA Annual Conference.
- Esri-ICMA White Boarding Exercise, Thursday, April 25, 2013, Redlands, CA
- Open Data/Open Government Education Campaign, Summer 2013
- Hackstock for #LocalGov, Sunday, September 22, 2013, Boston, MA
Join the conversation on the #LocalGov Technology Alliance Blog today!
Contact: Cory Fleming