The #LocalGov Technology Alliance is an initiative to explore the world of big data, open data, apps and dashboards, and what it all means for local governments.
Local government managers need to know what questions to ask about data and information, and how they can best take advantage of the efficiencies new technology affords their efforts to deliver high quality service to residents. To learn more, check out our blog.
Here you'll find resources to help you navigate the complex world of technology .
CoMMUNITY rESILIENCE wHITE bOARDING eXERCISE, oCTOBER 16, 2014:
- Esri-ICMA White Boarding Exercise on Social Services, Thursday, May 14, 2015 in Redlands, CA
- Esri- ICMA Local Government App Challenge, August 12-September 10, 2015 with awards announced at the 2015 ICMA Annual Conference in Seattle, WA
- Esri-ICMA Smart Communities Case Study Series - City of Charlotte
- Esri-ICMA White Boarding Exercise on Community Resilience, October 16, 2014, in Redlands, CA
- Esri-ICMA-MindMixer Hackstock for #LocalGov, September 13-14, 2014, in Charlotte in conjunction with the ICMA 100th Annual Conference.
- Hackstock for #LocalGov, Sunday, September 22, 2013, Boston, MA
- Open Data/Open Government Education Campaign, Summer 2013
- Esri-ICMA White Boarding Exercise on Government Apps, Thursday, April 25, 2013, Redlands, CA
Join the conversation on the #LocalGov Technology Alliance Blog today!
Contact: Cory Fleming