The #LocalGov Technology Alliance is an Esri-ICMA initiative to explore the world of big data, open data, apps and dashboards, and what it all means for local governments.
Local government managers need to know what questions to ask about data and information, and how they can best take advantage of the efficiencies new technology affords their efforts to deliver high quality service to residents.
Here you'll find resources to help you navigate the complex world of technology .
- Esri-ICMA Local Government Executive White Boarding Exercise, April 24, 2014, in Redlands, CA
- Louis Frey Institute - Spring Symposium, March 10, 2014, in Orlando, FL.
- Web page that affords ICMA members exclusive access to a local government app exchange site.
- Education program with Code for America to help inform local government managers on the use of apps for the community.
- Hackstock for #LocalGov, Sunday, September 22, 2013, Boston, MA
Join the conversation on the #LocalGov Technology Alliance Blog today!
Contact: Cory Fleming