The #LocalGov Technology Alliance is an initiative to explore the world of big data, open data, apps and dashboards, and what it all means for local governments.
Local government managers need to know what questions to ask about data and information, and how they can best take advantage of the efficiencies new technology affords their efforts to deliver high quality service to residents.
Here you'll find resources to help you navigate the complex world of technology .
CoMMUNITY rESILIENCE wHITE bOARDING eXERCISE, oCTOBER 16, 2014:
- Esri-ICMA Executive White Boarding Exercise on Community Resilience, October 16, 2014, in Redlands, CA
- Esri-ICMA-MindMixer Hackstock for #LocalGov, September 13-14, 2014, in Charlotte in conjunction with the ICMA 100th Annual Conference.
- Hackstock for #LocalGov, Sunday, September 22, 2013, Boston, MA
- Open Data/Open Government Education Campaign, Summer 2013
- Esri-ICMA White Boarding Exercise, Thursday, April 25, 2013, Redlands, CA
Join the conversation on the #LocalGov Technology Alliance Blog today!
Contact: Cory Fleming