What one thing will you do this year to tap into the full benefits of being an ICMA member?
Participate in ICMA programs and services!
* Attend a live or virtual event (Regional Summit or Virtual web conference)
* Become a Credentialed Manager
* Display and promote the ICMA Code of Ethics in your workplace
* Share with your elected officials the value of your membership in ICMA
* Nominate a person or program for the ICMA Annual Awards Program
* Encourage a staff person or colleague to join ICMA
Participate in the Knowledge Network!
* Post a leading practice from your community
* Start a blog
* Post a question or answer
* Share international local government experiences
*Create a student chapter of ICMA at your local college or university
*Invite a “member in transition” colleague to lunch
*Serve on a Committee or Task Force
*Sponsor a Local Government Management Fellow
*Contribute to the Fund for Professional Management or the Life Well Run Campaign
*Mentor a member via the Emerging Leaders Development Program or Legacy Leaders
*Volunteer to participate in the CityLinks Program