Over the past year, ICMA’s strategic partners invested nearly $900,000 to advance the mission of ICMA and strengthen the capacity of local governments around the world. Highlights of strategic partners’ contributions to date in 2012 include:
- ICMA-RC’s financial contributions supported professional development (annual conference ICMA University; regional summits, “Leadership Conversation” at the Executive Institute for Leadership), awards. emerging leaders, and the Strategic Partner Program).
- Cigna's financial support of the annual conference and expanded content sharing in the Knowledge Network.
- Increased engagement of strategic partners in key ICMA programmatic areas, including Center for Public Safety Management (iXP; Esri; International Code Council; Fitch & Associates); Next Generation (NEOGOV); Healthcare (Cigna); Sustainability (Plante & Moran; HR Green, Inc.).
- Support of members in transition through webconferences and individual consulting (Waters Consulting Group).
- Funding of an ICMA scholarship for a manager to attend the Harvard Kennedy Senior Executives in Local Government Program (The Ferguson Group).
Ninety-seven percent of ICMA's Strategic Partners are expected to be at the 2012 ICMA Annual Conference as members of the conference planning committee, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, facilitators, and attendees. Here is a complete list of ICMA's Strategic Partners:
Blackboard Connect™ for Government
Institute for Building Technology and Safety
Red Oak, An Arcadis Group
Veolia Water North America
Waste Management, Inc.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Digital Map Products
Expense Reduction Analysts
Ferguson Group, LLC
Fitch & Associates
HR Green, Inc.
International Code Council
Johnson Controls, Inc.
LBL Technology Partners
Plante & Moran, PLLC
Waters Consulting Group, Inc.
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
For more information, visit the ICMA Strategic Partners Program overview.
to rate or comment on this