Display the ICMA image and show your ICMA Pride. Connect With Us. Support Our Mission.
Show your ICMA pride and place a banner image highlighting your commitment to ICMA as your Facebook cover photo. To get your own, select the banner image with the appropriate job title below, then upload the image to Facebook. If you can, we’d like you to display this post through the year’s end, or at least through the month of September! Directions to download and how to post are included below.
How to download your Facebook cover photo:
Download a cover photo file below. To download, select a photo below by right clicking on the appropriate text link next to your choice (control-click on a Mac). A window will appear prompting you to open or save the photo, choose “Save Target as…”. Depending on the speed of your computer, download times may vary.
How to change your Facebook cover photo on Facebook:
- Log in to Facebook and then click on your name in the upper left hand corner (next to the tiny avatar photo)
- Move your mouse to the area just over “Activity log” in the upper right side of the page. Click on “Change Cover”
- From the dropdown menu that appears, select “upload photo”.
- A window will open up, and you can navigate to and select the image we sent you.
- A “Drag to reposition cover” message will pop up, so you can move the photo around if you like.
- Just click the blue “save changes” button and you are all set!
If your title is not shown there, let us know and we will create a banner for you; contact email@example.com.
Show Your Support
- Let us know you added your Facebook cover photo by sharing it on Twitter with this post: Are You #ICMAProud?
- Display the Facebook cover photo by sharing it on your LinkedIn with the message: I am #ICMAProud.