HOW ICMA HELPS YOU AS A PROFESSIONAL - HELPS YOUR COMMUNITY - HELPS YOUR PROFESSION
ICMA supports local government professionals worldwide, the communities they serve, and the profession they value. As an ICMA member, you are part of a worldwide community of over 9,000 who share a commitment to local government excellence and dedication to the highest standards of honesty and integrity, and who help make good communities great, giving us a place we’re proud to call home.
How ICMA Helps You as a Professional
93 case studies submitted to the Alliance For Innovation at their 2013 Transforming Local Government conference. Visit the Knowledge Network to access this ICMA member only premium content. This content will be released to the public in one year.
How ICMA Helps Your Community
How ICMA Helps Your Profession
- Ethics advocacy and the enforcement of a professional Code of Ethics
- Support of professionals in local government management across the country and around the globe
- The Life, Well Run campaign, which promotes understanding of the value of professional local government management
- Development of the next generation of local government management professionals.
* Applicants must be ICMA Full members and meet credentialing eligibility requirements.