- REGISTRATION OPENS IN DECEMBER
Venue Details: Hyatt Regency Newport
Reservations: Call (865) 436-2008. Identify yourself as part of the ICMA Regional Summit
ICMA Room Rate: FY17 federal per diem rate (plus tax)
Hotel Cut-off: April 12, 2017
Contact Felicia Littky at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 202-962-3656
Become a member of ICMA
Learn more about joining ICMA.
Learn more about ICMA membership and benefits.
The ICMA University presents this Institute as a special two day offering to Emerging Professionals on the Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning preceding the ICMA Summits in the Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Mountain Plains and West Coast Regions. Managers are encouraged to invite early career professionals and emerging leaders to attend this leadership institute.
Program of events
- Wednesday, 1:30-5:00 PM - ICMA University Workshop- Title & Description coming soon!
- Wednesday: Work session with ICMA-RC
- Thursday: Conversation with the new ICMA executive director
- Plan to stay for a session on Inclusiveness and Diversity from 10:00-12:00 followed by lunch. ICMA Northeast Regional Summit participants will join in this session as well.
ICMA University Workshop
Title coming soon!
Check back soon for the description of the ICMA University Workskhop to be presented during the 2017 EPLI.
Workshop Leader: Felicia Logan, director of leadership development, ICMA
Addresses Practice Groups: TBD
special Workshop (Thursday 10:00-12:00 followed by lunch)
Title coming soon!
Check back soon for a description of the bonus session.
Addresses Practice Groups:
Work Session with ICMA-RC
title coming soon
Check back soon for session description!
The Northeast Regional Summit will follow the EPLI, beginning at 1:30 p.m. Add this event to your calendar! Separate registration is required!
This event is made possible through generous support from our partner, ICMA-RC.