For only $25 a year, student membership offers you:
- Access to local government professionals at different stages of their career to share experiences and help you land your first job.
- Over 5,000 online articles, case studies, reports, and sample local government documents.
- Job ads in the biweekly ICMA Newsletter and on the JobCenter Web site.
- Public Management magazine online.
- Networking with your colleagues through the Who’s Who online membership directory.
- Access to the members-only online discussion groups.
- Plus a complimentary registration to ICMA’s Annual Conference. For more information, visit http://icma.org/conference.
Start enjoying the benefits of membership today! Apply online now.
For more information, contact ICMA membership staff at 202/962-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Also visit the Career Development and Career Resources sections of ICMA's Career Network for more information and resources for students and young professionals.